If you’ve been in business for a while, you know that it never really gets easier. Things are constantly changing, and you have to grow and change to meet those challenges. If you’re wondering what you can do to expand your leadership abilities, this week’s show is for you.
In this episode, Jimmy and Sammy Ortiz discuss how to maintain balance as a leader, specific traits that will help you grow in your life and business, and why sharing your flaws is a good thing.
- The surprising secret about maintaining balance as a leader ([4:10])
- Neglecting this will crucial element of your health could spell doom for your business ([5:51])
- How this pastor’s approach to the sin of other people can make your life better ([7:59])
- The shocking impact asking for help can have on your reputation ([9:32])
- Being honest with yourself about these traits can accelerate your growth as a leader ([11:38])
- When you serve people in this way, you benefit as much as they do ([12:25])
- Why highlighting your weaknesses is one of the most helpful things you can do ([14:11])
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to http://www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.