As promised, this week we’re back to finish our interview with MMA athlete and Entrepreneur, Simon Chang.
In this episode, Simon talks about the real struggles of entrepreneurship, working in a relationship as a couple – and making it work, plus a bunch of tried and true social media tips to market your business better.
Tune in and enjoy the show!
- The real day-to-day struggles of Entrepreneurship nobody likes to talk about ([2:00])
How to make working with your partner work ([2:30])
- Tried and tested tips for using social media effectively for your business ([5:20])
- What it really means to work ON, not IN your business ([8:45])
- How to build the right team for your business ([10:30])
Light up your life: An Alternative attitude towards life that’ll make your path brighter ([16:15])
Stress-relieving strategies for entrepreneurs ([19:20])
- Tips for starting a new business today that you haven’t heard a thousand times already ([20:20])
Find out more about Simon’s work here:
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to http://www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.