There are a lot of factors that go into being a successful business owner, whether you’re a coach or running a retail store. But when you get bogged down in the day-to-day details, it can be difficult to stop and think about the impact your decisions are having in the long-term.
It’s crucial to stop and ask yourself what kind of legacy you are leaving.
In this episode, Jimmy is joined by Mac and Kim Cantrell to discuss why good coaching can multiply your efforts, the #1 secret to success in your business, and how to make big decisions when you’re unsure what the future holds.
- Developing this trait can often take you farther in your career than experience ([10:54])
- The life-changing realization good coaching brings you that nothing else can ([15:01])
- Getting this right can elevate your business above all your competition ([17:34])
- This underrated skill can help you overcome most personal and business challenges ([19:30])
- The secret to making huge decisions when the future is unclear ([23:51])
- This is the number one thing a client needs from you as a coach ([27:11])
- Why developing your personal legacy statement is essential ([33:25])
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to http://www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.