We’ve all heard the saying it’s not what you know, it’s who you know that will open the doors to growth and success. If you’re a business professional, own your own business, or you’re thinking about starting a new business, then networking needs to be part of your strategy.
In this episode, I’m joined by Rachel Schmidt, an extremely smart Entrepreneur who has the unique ability to immerse herself into an unknown culture, adapting, and understanding the language of her target audience.
She drops some powerful tips on how to SUPERCHARGE your business and how to get the most out of networking and relationship-building that are sure to send you down the road to success.
Sit back and enjoy!
- How to nurture and grow a winning business idea ([8:15])
- The art of creating memorable moments for your clients ([10:15])
- How to really speak the language of your target audience ([11:30])
- Transitioning a side hustle into a full-time business ([16:00])
- The steps to starting a business from complete scratch ([21:20])
- The biggest fear when it comes to launching a startup and how to fight it ([23:00])
- Two must-have traits all Entrepreneurs must have to succeed ([25:15])
- What making your bed reveals about your personality ([27:00])
To get in touch and find out more about Rachel’s work, click here.
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to http://www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.