“Trailer trash,” “High-school dropout,” and “Single mom” are all terms that could have been used to define our guest today, Sahsa Pagano… But she refused to let them keep her down.
In today’s episode, Sasha tells us how she overcame an underprivileged upbringing to graduate college (all while working and raising her son) and go on to dominate the network marketing field. She’ll also share her best tips on networking to build your business and how to stand out from the competition in a crowded field.
- How to overcome a “Joe Dirt” upbringing and dominate in business and life ([3:25])
- Why the moments in life that feel the lowest can actually be the pivot that changes everything for you… if you don’t quit ([8:03])
- How to crush the crabs in the bucket mentality and break free of generational chains ([10:59])
- The secret to network marketing success when you have no network ([16:02])
- The pro-level secret to calculating an ROI from networking events, so you don’t waste all your time and effort ([22:50])
- How to break through the noise at networking events and set yourself apart from the competition ([27:37])
The best way to get in touch with Sasha Pagano is on Facebook, or “superhogg77” on other social media.
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to http://www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.